Introduction: This PCB is designed to be a mate to the Daiduino except that it uses the Sanguino pin designations. This will not cause a problem because of the Arduino IDE pin maping. For example, if you connect a LED/resistor to D13 on the uLab40AVR and the Daiduino, then select the appropriate board in the Arduino IDE, the blink sketch will work.
- Use of thru hole parts except for regulators
- Dual regulators for 5V and 3.3V
- Use a breakout boards for serial communication, USB or RS232
- Power switch
- Use jumpers for selecting power source.
- 36 pin header for signals and two separate pin sets for powering the SLBB.
Note: The design is not complete. 7/3/12