Introduction: This board has all the features of the GMduino, Arduino clone, shown on another post. The digital and analog pin designations are identical to the GMduino and, therefore, the Duemilanove. In addition, the ATmega328P pin designations are also shown.
- Use of thru hole parts except for regulators
- Dual regulators for 5V and 3.3V
- Use a breakout boards for serial communication, USB or RS232
- Power switch
- Use jumpers for selecting power source.
- 25 pin header for signals and two separate pin sets for powering the SLBB.